Saturday, January 14, 2023

Addendum, 365

You see, I have this problem. It's a habit I am consistently unable to break, for the time being.

The well, I've already missed x amount of days so I've already ruined it thing.

I was wondering how to get back on track as blogging has been publicly sharing the part about myself where I am consistently doing this same thing over and over again; quitting after only a few entries because I haven't worked out my system. 

Possible solution: My annual project gets the public school calendar. Miss a day? Welp, it's just getting tacked on at the end. 

More likely option, the one where I recognize that forced creativity is not my style. One of my goals for 2023 is to give myself space to create...and grace when things don't go as intended. There are days I don't do a single creative thing. I don't use my camera every day. There are also days when I don't want to stop creating. There are projects that take longer than one session to create. 

So perhaps this will never be an everyday blog, and that's okay. Art is one of the places where there really aren't any rules. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

5/365

 Februllage.  Absurdullage.  Absurdist Collage Club's prompts for February 2023.  Prompt 1: Fish.